Are you struggling with a denture? Gaps in your teeth making you unhappy? Unable to bite and chew the food you enjoy? There are many reasons why implants could be the best option for you.
A dental implant comprises a strong titanium screw placed in the jaw (to replicate the root of your tooth) holding a crown, bridge or denture securely in place. A dental implant is the truly modern way of replacing one, several or even all of your teeth.
Benefits of Dental implants:
- Replace any number of teeth in any part of your mouth
- Avoid the need for dentures which can start to feel unconfutable or loose over time.
As dental implants are held in place with your natural bone they will not move or loosen. You can feel confident in their strength.
- While a dental bridge will require removal of enamel from adjacent teeth to hold it in place, a dental implant can be fitted with absolutely no effect on your existing healthy teeth.
- Our dental implants boast a success rate of over 95%.
- Dental implants are well-established and safe.
- With good care, they have the potential to last just as long as your natural teeth.
Why not book in for a FREE consultation with our Implant expert Dr Hamid today!